Polly’s Fall Favourites
By Kristen Thompson. September 22, 2017
It may be scorching out east, but here in the west, it’s crisp and cool, the leaves are turning red, and we’re halfway through our bottle of pumpkin spice Baileys (yes, it’s as good as it sounds). Given how much great feedback we got after Isla’s Fall Favourites blog post, we decided not to leave Polly out.
If Isla is my pink-loving, dress-loving city girl, Polly is my rough-and-tumble digger-loving, bug-loving outdoorsy girl. Here are some favourite fall fashion picks for my just-turned-two-year-old (disclosure: if you click a link to a product and make a purchase, it will give me a small commission, which allows me to keep blogging!):
• Fall Colours •
- This denim overall skirt from Joe Fresh screams “back to school.” And while Polly still has a few more years before kindergarten, she’ll still look adorable in it. Bonus: It’s on sale for $12!
- Cardigans are a staple in my kids’ closets. This yellow crew-neck cardigan from Old Navy comes in eight colours, and sizes 12 months to 5T.
- Oh my heart. This denim T-shirt dress is only than $11.42, and ships for free!
- Mouse tights! GET IN MY SHOPPING CART!
- I’m obsessed with these T-strap Mary Janes from Old Navy.
- Over the years, we’ve bought our fair share of tutu dresses from Old Navy. This adorable one comes in eight colours, and sizes 12 months to 5T. Bonus: it’s on sale for $19.50.
- Hi striped tights! They’re on sale for $6.50! You can’t go wrong.
• Pretty in Pink •
- I love the wash of these ballerina skinny jeans from Old Navy. Bonus: They’re on sale for $22.
- Can you even handle these adorable pink ballet pumps from H&M? I can’t.
- Shirt dress love! This dress from H&M comes in four fabrics – Isla has the pink and denim one.
- We get our head bands from Lil Sweet Pea Sisters‘ Etsy shop. Also check out these adorable head warmer comes in seven colours.
- These grey printed leggings from Old Navy are on sale for $6.50. DO IT.
- These kids’ Ugg boots come in 14 colours, but I’m partial to the brown.
- Me oh my, how I love this kitty sweater from H&M. Polly loves it too.
• Apple Picking •
- For great head warmers, check out Lil Sweet Pea Sisters‘, or these cute head warmers from Amazon.
- It’s trench coat season! This great jacket from Carter’s comes in navy and pink.
- Love me some horizontal stripes. Toddlers can pull them off. I love these ones from H&M, which are on sale. So, yes!
- This sweet apple sweater from Joe is on sale for $18. Perfect for back-to-school and apple picking.
- My kids have been sporting Toms for as long as they’ve been able to walk. I love these ones in red.
- You can’t go wrong with these Mickey Mouse pants from Gap. Bonus: They’re on sale for only $21.
For more cute kids’ fashions, check out my Pinterest board:
Tiny URL for this post: